Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What Happened to Summer?

I cannot believe it is December 8th already! I saw a Christmas countdown that says it is 16 days until Christmas! WOW! I have never been very good at thinking ahead about Holidays... I hope I can change a lot about myself in the coming year.
I have made all the Christmas cards... and if you know me... you know the mailing part is the real challenge. I don't understand it either.
Well, I do have some shopping done, but am looking forward to baking some cookies and... decorating the tree? It is up... with nothing but lights. Phillip is gone this week to spread some cheer to the villages. Maybe he will bring some Christmas elves back with him to help us decorate.
I have to finish up my filing class at college, and that is taking up valuable time. I didn't think it would be this difficult, but it is really kicking my behind.
Loving the mindless games on facebook these days, but not doing too well with the keeping in touch with friends and family. My mind is overwhelmed with dreams...

No comments: