Saturday, January 10, 2009

Going Digital

Hi Guys! I know Christmas is over, but I have really gotten behind on scrapbooking, and am thinking about going digital with it. I made this scrapbook with Smilebox, which is free and I had only used it once before for a Mother's Day card last year. I have to pay for $6.00 per month to be able to save these to my computer or to disk and then I can print them or put them on a DVD.

What do you think? I am thinking about it because it is FASTER than traditional scrapbooking. All I have to do is drag the photos to the box, and it lets me move it around a little and gives me a little bit of control over the colors in the layouts. Also, scrapbooking is very expensive and hard to find around here. I am getting further and further behind because I take so many photos these days. I also think this is a space saver and printing them at Wal Mart would cost me money as well. Also, I usually print them myself so that I can size them and crop them on paper like this program is doing for me.

I just usually feel touchy-feely when it comes to photos and memories. So, this would be a HUGE deal of a change for me. What would you do?
Thanks for taking some time out of your day for me :) Heather


Click to play Christmas 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Perry Comer said...

the scrapbook is very nice. I like it that you can zoom the pictures. sounds cheap enough considering the cost of doing the other way.